Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Return to cheboksaryrussia.net

Advanced
Hilton or Sheraton hotels in Cheboksary?
November 02, 2007 08:48PM
Are there any hotels with the name Hilton or Sheraton in Cheboksary? Hilton and Sheraton are management companies and own very little if any property at all. They just manage hotels. What's the largest hotel in Cheboksary?
Re: Hilton or Sheraton hotels in Cheboksary?
November 05, 2007 04:18PM
There are three major hotels not far from the city center: Rossiya Hotel (cheapest room $ 34,-), Chuvashiya Hotel (cheapest room $ 39,-) and Eastern Dis Hotel (cheapest room $ 47,-). You can book them online at hotelclub.com. Earlier this year I stayed at the Rossiya Hotel and had nothing to complain about.
November 06, 2007 08:01AM
So Colin, when will we read the next artikle of your latest meeting with your Chuvash Dreamgirl. It will make a welcoming change from the sch.t I am reading in this Forum today. It gives snow in Cheboksary now. drinking smiley
November 06, 2007 05:44PM
CheckbooksRus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Colin, when will we read the next artikle of
> your latest meeting with your Chuvash Dreamgirl.
> It will make a welcoming change from the sch.t I
> am reading in this Forum today. It gives snow in
> Cheboksary now. drinking smiley

No, you're right, lately there's nothing interesting to read anymore, only boring scammer stories. I'm going to Cheboksary next Monday. I'm curious how it will be this time of year. I will write about it when I get back drinking smiley
November 06, 2007 08:40PM
CheckbooksRus and Colin,

I concur there's nothing interesting about reading these boring scammer stories. Too much like watching Jerry Springer. I keep hoping to read more tourist stories about other people's experiences visiting Cheboksary. My Mother-in-law is coming to visit us here in the States and will arrive tomorrow. It will be nice to see her again and the Chuvash treats she is bringing us. smileys with beer
November 08, 2007 05:22AM
Colin how will you travel to Cheboksary. Do you fly direct? via Kazan?, or ride the expresstrain from Moskau. I also am planning to again visit Cheboksary during this winter time. I hate the taxi terror drive from/to Kazan. Terror! drinking smiley
November 08, 2007 06:54PM
CheckbooksRus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Colin how will you travel to Cheboksary. Do you
> fly direct? via Kazan?, or ride the expresstrain
> from Moskau. I also am planning to again visit
> Cheboksary during this winter time. I hate the
> taxi terror drive from/to Kazan. Terror! drinking smiley

Unfortunately there are no direct flights to Cheboksary, but from Amsterdam to Moscow I can choose many airline companies. This time I booked a flight at Lufthansa. I travel from Amsterdam to Moscow with a transfer in Hamburg. I arrive at Moscow Sheremetyevo where a taxi will drive me to Vnukovo Airport. From there I take a domestic flight to Cheboksary. All together I should be there within 13 hours (or actually 15 hours when you include the 2 hour time difference). On my first trip the train alone took me 12 hours, therefore I'm happy I can fly now drinking smiley.
November 09, 2007 11:47AM
Your travel itinerary sounds pretty interesting, Colin. I know it's the fall season now over there, I just wonder how the weather gets temperature wise during the month of November. Living in Florida, it's been years since I've seen any snow. But I'm sure the fall is beautiful there. Here there's no such thing as the leaves turning brown during the fall. About the only thing that gets brown here is the grass because the atmosphere is not conducive for grass growth. But I hope you have a great trip.
November 09, 2007 08:09PM
On our last trip, we arrived at Moscow Sheremetyevo where a family friend drove us to Vnukovo Airport. From there we took a domestic flight to Nizhniy Novgorod, because there were no Saturday flights to Cheboksary. We took a GAZelle to Cheboksary, but we could have also have taken the train or a bus from Nizhniy Novgorod. We used the Chuvashia train for our return trip to Moscow.
January 15, 2008 04:44AM
This information is available at the bus stations.
January 15, 2008 11:24AM
Hallo Joe. People hier will know more informatoin but Kazan is far to there and return in one day. 2x3 hours, also it is very beautiful city which much to see. I think you will wish to stay for one night, there are many bars and clubs, also restaurants. I have not visited to Ulyanovst or Joshka-Ola.
I have stayed in the Rossiya Hotel of Cheboksary. It is very clean but without atmosphere. Room with breakfast is from 700py6 to 2000py6. The Chuvashia Hotel is closed for reparation. The restaurant Molly Malone is good in Dis Hotel but I have not stayed hier.
I know you want to ride in Gazelj but if you discuss your touring with a taxi driver you will get exceptional cheap price, ... if compared with Tromso! Cheersdrinking smiley
January 18, 2008 12:34AM
smoking smiley Do not forget about all the famous Solariums (Health Hotels) in Cheboksary that you can stay in also.
January 23, 2008 12:42PM
I don't like this airline.thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Why don't you want to come directly to Cheboksary?
January 28, 2008 09:38AM
Planes fly to Cheboksary from the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow. Such airlines as Rossiya, Gazpromavia, UTair and a low-cost airline Sky Express fly to Vnukovo from St. Petersburg. UTair flies to Cheboksary daily at 21.40.
April 17, 2012 11:07AM
It's been a while since I posted on the forum, I just came back to see what's going on and saw some familiar names like Sinbad Hotel, and also St. Petersburg. When my family moved down to Miami, Florida from Detroit, Michigan, in 1959, there was a Sinbad Motel close to us on US Highway 1. Also, there's St. Peterburg city in Florida near Tampa. Currently, there are a lot of Russian people living in the South Florida area but most of them seem to be living on the beach. There are Russian food stores and ethnic Russian restaurants. I just find it interesting because this situation didn't exist when my family moved down to Florida. It's still an interest of mine to travel to Russia and I hope I can make it happen.
January 27, 2013 10:26PM
Rossiya hotel is one of the best hotel in Cheboksary.
November 01, 2013 04:59AM
Do not forget about all the famous Solariums (Health Hotels) in Cheboksary that you can stay in also.

Tipps:├╝ber das Spiel FIFA irgendwelche Probleme und Not sowie einige Fut 14 Coins kaufen Nachfrage und Diskussionen FIFAUTC.COM freut sich, Ihre Fragen zu beantworten. Besuchen Sie unsere Homepage 24 Stunden Interaktion der Spieler! [www.fifautc.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login