more cheboksary flooding pics here:

[en.rian.ru]
Re: flooding in cheboksary
September 09, 2007 06:31PM
coool photos smiling smiley

lol
September 10, 2007 04:59PM
This is interesting in that it's something that happens in the Miami area frequently after a heavy storm. The water rises sometimes over 12 inches in the street. It's terrible for cars to sort of swim in the streets after a big flood. The most recent Hurricane in the Miami area was Wilma in October, 2005. The flooding wasn't bad even though I live five blocks from the Atlantic Ocean. There weren't any levees which collapsed releasing water. However the sand from the beach came closer to the homes and had to be cleaned up. There were plenty of collapsed trees which blocked access to the streets for two days. They were all eventually cleared away but the streets looked really empty after the removal of all the branches. No matter how you cut it, flooding is always a pain in the ass no matter where it occurs.
September 17, 2007 01:45PM
Being a resident, I must say that I've never seen anything like flooding. The photos simply depict a heavy rain, nothing more.
September 19, 2007 10:07AM
Hello again, what is the signification of this posting? Flash flood and blocked drainage are not events only in Cheboksary. I was in that city during a violent summerstorm and the road to the center were blocked for short time. But we have much flood events in west Europe this year, also in middle England. confused smiley
[attachment 228 flood.jpg]
September 20, 2012 12:57AM
Some times heavy rain making problem but not any more problem of flood in Cheboksary.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login