Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Return to cheboksaryrussia.net

Advanced
Spam site
November 11, 2014 08:35AM
At one time this forum was very active and informative but unfortunately it has become simply a site to promote Russian dating and various other spam material. In addition, most of the material on the other pages of cheboksaryrussia.net are old, outdated, and not very useful at all. I took over as moderater when Graham lost interest and pretty soon i will lose interest too. There is no way to contact the owners of this site to make changes or improvements and it will be interesting to see what happens to this post. Nothing i suspect.

In closing, if you found this site thru interest in visiting Cheboksary someday i can say from personal experience it is a beautiful city with many wonderful people. Places like Moscow and St. Petersburg are also great but in Cheboksary you will see "real Russia".
Re: Spam site
April 04, 2015 11:34AM
So, are you the only one who controls this site/forum, Highlander?
April 05, 2015 09:17AM
So far as i know Lemon, i only have the button to delete messages like a moderator. I don't think anyone uses this type of forum anymore since we all have facebook. .
April 26, 2015 03:47PM
Still this forum was a very nice place for communication seven-eight years ago and it could offer some special atmosphere that cannot be found on Facebook.

Do you know when Graham abandoned this site?
April 28, 2015 08:21AM
Yes i agree!

I'm not sure when Graham dropped off, around 2 years ago i sent him a personal message and discovered that PM no longer works. It's strange now there is nobody to contact with a problem. One time i deleted a spammer and they got pissed and buried this forum under 5 full pages of spam posts. Poor devil it must have taken him all night! But next time i will probably go away too.
May 07, 2015 02:21PM
Well, I guess the only way to bring this site under control is to hack it. grinning smiley
March 03, 2016 10:31AM
I think the person who made this website has never been to Cheboksary, the photos and information are very outdated and much of it completely incorrect. What a pity...

Another page for Cheboksary (in English) i found on facebook;

[www.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login