Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Return to cheboksaryrussia.net

Advanced
are there any English speaking guys living in Cheboksary to go for a pint with when i visit in May 2011 ?
January 19, 2011 06:53PM
Hi, if your going to be living or visiting long term in Cheboksary in May 2011 give me a shout and we could meet up for a beer ?
Re: are there any English speaking guys living in Cheboksary to go for a pint with when i visit in May 2011 ?
January 20, 2011 09:30AM
Hello D
It's possible i might be there end of April /early May we can keep in touch before then. Also, i will follow up with some answers to your other post when i get a few minutes. There are a few Americans living in Cheboksary and it's easy to find a translator,, you might need one.
ps. i'll take you up on that pint !
Re: are there any English speaking guys living in Cheboksary to go for a pint with when i visit in May 2011 ?
January 20, 2011 07:32PM
are cheers highlander,

i'm planning to come to Cheb in early May ( probably the first week ) the only thing that might put me behind schedule would be finances but i'm a pretty on track guy and i will need a translator and guide for a couple of days, i'm planning on meeting someone over there and would like to suprise her by arriving earlier than she knows and take in the atmosphere of Cheb and find out what there is to do then surprise her by turning up at her work place a day early. if your still in Cheb would be obliged to buy you a few beers. thanks for your offer of further info when you've got that minute to spare, inside info is priceless and would be greatly appreciated.

regards, Rossi
January 23, 2011 07:40AM
If you don't mind me saying,,,
Women in general don't like surprises like that they want to look their very best first time they meet someone, plus why not let her show you the city? I've only been to around 8 different countries but Russia was a pretty big culture shock, in fact i met my girl in Spain first time, it's easy for them to get a visa for there)) Cheboksary is a nice city but it's all about the people and i think it might be hard to meet people on your own,, especially with the language gap. In Spain it was neutral territory for us both and looking back absolutely the best thing we could have done,, romantic as hell like right out of a story book! If you're both excited about meeting then i promise you're in for the experience of a lifetime ,, Russian women are truly amazing )))) and remember she'll want to check you out good and proper too before she lets you into her personal world.
Tom
January 31, 2011 06:57PM
I will be there from May 1 until May 16. Eminent1@hotmail.com
February 06, 2011 01:11PM
I'll be there in May too maybe we can all meet sometime at the beer museum
it's easy to find, nice café with absolutly cheapest beer in town)) and fresh !
February 17, 2011 10:42AM
"are there any English speaking guys living in Cheboksary"

There are.
February 27, 2011 03:26AM
Hi D Rossi - Tom - Highlander... I've lived here in Cheboksary 3 years, came from the USA. Not bad here Good food Good people Good beer, My Russian is not very good, The rest of the family are Russian and excellent English, too. Aritist = Artist misspelled for a reason.
We the wife and I spend much of the summer at our garden but I can be around during your stay here in Cheboksary. My son is 20 and would better at telling about best places to go in Cheboksary. If your coming in by way of Moscow, Taxis are high dollar, Air port to the train. Go for the yellow to get into Moscow, The underground train in Moscow is a bit tricky to use. Chebosary Train leaves at about 6pm = 1800 hr. get something to eat, at a shop near by the train depot.This a sleeping train all the way, arrives about 9 am in Cheboksary and you can buy a beer on the train, too. Hope this helps... Need any more help gleasontrv57@msn.com
Tom
April 09, 2011 03:56PM
Maybe we can all get in touch with Aritist and he can give us some spots and dates to meet ?

I have ticket and visa now and am ready. I arrive May 1 and leave on May 17.
My Visit - Spring 2011
June 04, 2011 08:37AM
Had a very nice visit to Cheboksary this May. It was for almost 3 weeks and it was to meet my wife's family and friends after two years of marriage. I had met her daughter before in Moscow. All went very well. Great people all !
I have been to Russia many times and I must say this is the prettiest city I have ever seen. Not only many, many new buildings but the people here take pride of their city.

It is a still a Northern place and their Spring was about a month behind Chicago. Still, I was able to tell it would be even nicer in the Summer.

Met up with two other Americans. One who was visiting his fiance and the other who is married has has lived here for 3 years now. We all agree that it is a wonderful place.

For The Younger Men : For the guys ages 25 and maybe up to 40 - I have never before seen so many slim and beautiful young women !
March 10, 2014 03:24AM
I will be there from May 1 until May 16.wu654656@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------
tags: wholesale sexy costumes| babydoll dress sale|Wholesale Long Dress
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login