Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Return to cheboksaryrussia.net

Advanced
can anyone help with any info about Cheboksary once i am there for an Englishman travelling to Cheboksary on my own in a few months ?own
January 19, 2011 06:44PM
I am planning a trip to Cheboksary in 4 months time to visit a beautiful lady that i have been chatting to online for the last 7 months, i'm totally sure that i'm not being scammed as i have sent many trip ups at the start and she has done things for me that satisfies all that, i'm well travelled myself and am more than capable of hiring a guide to help me when i'm in Moscow and all that jazz but i want to know things like, i have never travelled to Russia before so can i expect any hassle from border control ? is it better to take the train from Moscow or fly to Cheb from Moscow, how much English speaking people are there in the service industry like at the Hotels? train stations ? airports etc. do i need to keep a low profile once i'm there and try to blend in before i meet up with my lady ? i guess walking around the city with your i pod on singing away to yourself in English trying to text your mates or continuously taking photo's and videos on your i phone may not be a good idea ? how are the people in Cheb in general ? areas to avoid ? etc. can anyone help.
Tom
Re: can anyone help with any info about Cheboksary once i am there for an Englishman travelling to Cheboksary on my own in a few months ?own
January 31, 2011 07:04PM
My wife is from Cheboksary and I will be there from May 1 - May 16. Although it is my first visit I have been to Russia 13 times before.
You do not need to do do anything different that when at home ! Eminent1@hotmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login