Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Return to cheboksaryrussia.net

Advanced
The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 24, 2008 07:22AM
First, I would like to say Thanks to Graham For separating the Cheboksary Travel Forum from the Scam Forum!

I thought it would be cool to have a Cheboksary Visit Log to show who has actualy been there and the dates of their visit.

I will kick it off:



I visited Cheboksary April 12th thru May 15th 2006.

Signed/

Kevin & Natalia
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
January 07, 2009 12:34PM
Hi, I plan on being in Cheb for a couple of days, second week of Feb 09, if someone wants to share a pint or two send me a Private Message. Cheers
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
January 07, 2009 01:07PM
e recibido correo de elena y fotos desde hace un mes que ago.
el mismo tema que en el foro me dice que es de kugesi alguien sabe algo mas de esta tal elena, y las fotos iguales que las del foro.

e-mail received by Jim and photos for a month ago.
the same topic at the forum that tells me is that someone knows something kugesi this may elena, and photos of the same forum.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
January 07, 2009 01:42PM
Hi, I plan on being in Cheb for a couple of days, second week of Feb 09, if someone wants to share a pint or two send me a Private Message. Cheers smileys with beer
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
January 09, 2009 11:53PM
djoeye, You should be tucked up with a pretty blonde to keep you warm up there in the arctic, not drooling over some Cheb dyevushka-chick, who probably is a sweaty bloke on a PC in Yoshka Ola. But I will happily look her up for you. Tell me more ...
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
February 11, 2009 08:54PM
Sorry mister, There is no Cherry Street (Вишня / Вишневая ?) in Cheb and no happy ending. But don't take my word for it, click hereconstipated
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 26, 2010 01:14AM
avatar
I have a question I address below, how can I check if the address actually exists in Cheboksary, How can I look up to me or can someone confirm if this address actually exists. I can not find street index on the Internet of Cheboksary. Can anyone out there with my help

Thank you for for an answer

Cheboksary, street Muth Zalka House,
50/13, Apartment 91.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 27, 2010 02:55PM
Privet!

My name is Megan.

Although I have not been to Russia yet I thought that I would sign your visitors log since my arrival is rather imminent. smiling smiley
I will be participating in a year long educational exchange in Cheboksary with AFS, from Mid August 2010 to mid June 2011.

Can't wait to be in Cheboksary, grinning smiley
Megan
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 27, 2010 05:04PM
avatar
Petertje56 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a question I address below, how can I check
> if the address actually exists in Cheboksary, How
> can I look up to me or can someone confirm if this
> address actually exists. I can not find street
> index on the Internet of Cheboksary. Can anyone
> out there with my help
>
> Thank you for for an answer
>
> Cheboksary, street Muth Zalka House,
> 50/13, Apartment 91.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 29, 2010 11:05AM
avatar
[www.igorkalinin.com]
He might know a man who can help
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
August 08, 2010 12:29PM
Petertje56 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Petertje56 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have a question I address below, how can I
> check
> > if the address actually exists in Cheboksary,
> How
> > can I look up to me or can someone confirm if
> this
> > address actually exists. I can not find street
> > index on the Internet of Cheboksary. Can anyone
> > out there with my help
> >
> > Thank you for for an answer
> >
> > Cheboksary, street Muth Zalka House,
> > 50/13, Apartment 91.

The street is "Ulitsa Mate Zalka" its to south of the City centre , you can take a look here [cheb.ru]. (use Google translate) There is no number 50. There is a number 13 and you can click on the photo [foto.cheb.ru].
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
August 09, 2010 11:21AM
CheckbooksRus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Petertje56 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Petertje56 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I have a question I address below, how can I
> > check
> > > if the address actually exists in Cheboksary,
> > How
> > > can I look up to me or can someone confirm if
> > this
> > > address actually exists. I can not find
> street
> > > index on the Internet of Cheboksary. Can
> anyone
> > > out there with my help
> > >
> > > Thank you for for an answer
> > >
> > > Cheboksary, street Muth Zalka House,
> > > 50/13, Apartment 91.
>
> The street is "Ulitsa Mate Zalka" its to south of
> the City centre , you can take a look here
> [cheb.ru]. (use Google
> translate) There is no number 50. There is a
> number 13 and you can click on the photo
> [foto.cheb.ru].

Hi Petertje56

I have just had another look, I think you have the wrong house number, I suspect it should be 5/13 (not 50/13) in which case the building is on the corner of South West Boulevard [www.cheboksary.ws]. this is the correct photo [foto.cheb.ru] . Its nothing to write home about, so to speak. thumbs up
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
August 14, 2010 01:13PM
hi from england could somebody, check this street in cheboksary, kommunisticheskaya street 10 house 54 flat, this beauitful woman gave me this street, if true is this in the centre of cheboksary. best wishes to everybody from england.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
August 25, 2010 05:52PM
avatar
power and the glory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi from England could somebody, check this street

Hi I'm also from England and I have no idea.
Hows that for a useless post 15 days late ?
Seriously ; if it's connection with Western Union payments you know it's fake.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
September 06, 2010 11:32AM
Im staying here until august 2011
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
November 01, 2010 01:30AM
avatar
Lived in Cheboksary from 1992-1994. Have been back regularly over the years. Great city, great people. Enjoy the humor in the forums.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
December 15, 2010 03:46AM
Been to Cheboksary several times to visit my sweetheart.
A very beautifull, nice and safe city to be.. in both winter and summer.

Will be there again in a few weeks (from December 28 to January 12)

so, if there is anyone there in that time.. let me know.. we will get together and have a nice beer (or whatever they sell at that time..).
Send me a PM.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
December 15, 2010 08:50AM
avatar
yoshik hello
I was just there but back home now, maybe next time?
Don't forget about the beer museum ,, cheapest beer in town and fresh too!!

Have fun !
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
February 07, 2011 04:31AM
I have last been there in October 2008 sad smiley Going next time summer 2011 I hope
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
June 26, 2013 01:21AM
, cheapest beer in town and fresh too!!




______________________________________________________________
WOW Gold|Wow Gold Kaufen|Diablo 3 Gold|Guild Wars 2 Gold
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
July 18, 2013 06:42AM
Cheboksary is one of the best destination for tour and travel.Many beautiful visiting places in Cheaboksary to enjoy holidays.
Re: The Cheboksary Visitor Log
September 21, 2013 11:17PM
I have been there in May,2011 and again in May,2013. My wife returns every year about this time.
Very clean city !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login